Director, Growth Marketing Analytics
NogginNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Growth Marketing Analytics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Growth Marketing Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Growth Marketing Analytics? Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Director of Growth Marketing Analytics will lead all aspects of multiple analytic functions including business intelligence, trend and regression analyses, test/measurement planning, unified marketing measurement, predictive modeling, and more. The role will collaborate directly with marketing leads and interact with executives to guide strategic conversations around advanced analytics, marketing efficiency and optimizations. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will dual report to the VP of Growth Marketing Strategy for Noggin and VP Digital Analytics for Kids & Family.
• Partner with the growth marketing team to focus on the impact and/or return on investment of marketing efforts (including advertising, retention activities and pricing strategies)
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including revenue, cost, subscriber growth, and customer retention
• Develop internal dashboards that provide accurate and insightful views on marketing to provide regular business updates as well as ongoing strategic analytical support
• Build/propose testing/measurement plans to drive growth for KPIs
• Provide ongoing analytical support utilizing marketing mix modeling, forecasting and custom analytic approaches to address a wide variety of issues including media and new products
• Partner with product and engineering on identifying the tools needed to gain, store and synthesize growth marketing data
• 7 years marketing analytics experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred in relevant area such as computer, data or learning sciences
• Knowledge of Python, R or an equivalent statistical programming language
• Experienced in analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Tableau)
• Outstanding quantitative reasoning skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fast paced and highly flexible
• Subscription experience a plus
#LI-AD1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.