Director, Growth Marketing Analytics
NogginNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Director of Growth Marketing Analytics will lead all aspects of multiple analytic functions including business intelligence, trend and regression analyses, test/measurement planning, unified marketing measurement, predictive modeling, and more. The role will collaborate directly with marketing leads and interact with executives to guide strategic conversations around advanced analytics, marketing efficiency and optimizations. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will dual report to the VP of Growth Marketing Strategy for Noggin and VP Digital Analytics for Kids & Family.
• Partner with the growth marketing team to focus on the impact and/or return on investment of marketing efforts (including advertising, retention activities and pricing strategies)
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including revenue, cost, subscriber growth, and customer retention
• Develop internal dashboards that provide accurate and insightful views on marketing to provide regular business updates as well as ongoing strategic analytical support
• Build/propose testing/measurement plans to drive growth for KPIs
• Provide ongoing analytical support utilizing marketing mix modeling, forecasting and custom analytic approaches to address a wide variety of issues including media and new products
• Partner with product and engineering on identifying the tools needed to gain, store and synthesize growth marketing data
• 7 years marketing analytics experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred in relevant area such as computer, data or learning sciences
• Knowledge of Python, R or an equivalent statistical programming language
• Experienced in analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Tableau)
• Outstanding quantitative reasoning skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fast paced and highly flexible
• Subscription experience a plus
Nickelodeon's top-ranked video subscription service for preschoolers, NOGGIN. NOGGIN is an ad-free, video subscription service that features over a thousand iconic, full-length library episodes, short-form videos, educational content, music videos featuring preschoolers' favorite Nickelodeon characters, and more, with new content added weekly. Currently available for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android, Fire tablet and Roku devices, NOGGIN has 36 series to date including the recently added Canticos, Dora the Explorer, Zack & Quack and Peppa Pig. Additional titles in the NOGGIN lineup include Yo Gabba Gabba!, Trucktown, Miffy and Friends, Teletubbies, Blue's Clues, Go, Diego, Go!, Franklin, The Backyardigans and Pocoyo. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).