Director, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon
NogginNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Acquisition Marketing - Nickelodeon? Nickelodeon's top-ranked video subscription service for preschoolers, NOGGIN. NOGGIN is an ad-free, video subscription service that features over a thousand iconic, full-length library episodes, short-form videos, educational content, music videos featuring preschoolers' favorite Nickelodeon characters, and more, with new content added weekly. Currently available for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android, Fire tablet and Roku devices, NOGGIN has 36 series to date including the recently added Canticos, Dora the Explorer, Zack & Quack and Peppa Pig. Additional titles in the NOGGIN lineup include Yo Gabba Gabba!, Trucktown, Miffy and Friends, Teletubbies, Blue's Clues, Go, Diego, Go!, Franklin, The Backyardigans and Pocoyo. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin has big aspirations, and we’re looking for a Director of Acquisition Marketing who can lead our efforts across a broad array of acquisition opportunities including: search, social, display, and video. The role involves hands-on marketing as well as driving cross-functional initiatives across acquisition and lifecycle marketing, working with product, engineering and analytics. We need a data-driven growth marketer who can optimize current marketing initiatives and explore greenfield opportunities to grow the business.
This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the VP of Growth Marketing Strategy of Noggin.
• Own end-to-end customer acquisition strategy and implementation across multiple channels
• Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to improve acquisitions volume, lower CAC, and drive higher LTV
• Work with distribution partners and internal teams to drive Noggin content and service
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners; Oversee all day-to day project management of external agencies including KPIs and ensure timely execution of all marketing efforts
• Drive acquisition product strategy and roadmap; work with cross-functional partners to prioritize initiatives based on impact and effort
• Ensure brand message and core points of differentiation are conveyed across all digital touchpoints
• Serve as the specialist of our digital acquisition marketing strategy; stay current on which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our performance
• 7 years acquisition marketing experience and 2 years managing a team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Deep knowledge of adtech stack, including tracking and measurement, bid management/automation, and attribution
• Specialist in one or more of the following acquisition channels: paid social, paid search, programmatic, and video.
• Experienced with lifecycle marketing with specific focus on driving conversion from signup to paid
• Proven track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization
Cross-functional leadership experience, working with marketing, product, engineering, analytics, creative and finance to drive performance
• Experience owning and handling a budget, crafting forecasts and models for program performance and cost
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Highly analytical with experience pulling data, building reports and analyzing large sets of data This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.