Minted ContentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
ACCOUNTING OFFICE ASSISTANT
We are a highly successful boutique television commercial production company based in Santa Monica, CA. We are seeking a recent college graduate to fill a permanent position as an Accounting Assistant. The ideal candidate will offer multi-faceted entry-level support within our Company. This opportunity allows for in-depth exposure learning the day-to-day operations behind television commercial productions as well as our involvement with other film/tv media projects. Join our winning company culture where hard work and inspiring people come together as one.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Assist with Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
• Maintain Accounting Files
• Manage processing of wire payments and check runs
• Assist recording of monthly employee cash and corporate card expense reports
• Prepare mailings for the Accounting department
• Assist with data entry of accounts payables, accounts receivables, cash receipts, deposits and other financial transactions
• Assist with monthly reconciliation of other general ledger accounts
• Prepare expense reimbursements for payment
• Prepare reports and/or schedules as needed
• Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
• Must be proficient in Excel, MS Word and be adept working in a MAC Environment.
• Detail oriented, strong analystical mindset and the ability to multi-task with competing assignments.
Seeking to fill an immediate opening working on-premises.
Remote interviewing. Social distancing guidelines in place.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online