American Family Field Event Staff
Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for American Family Field Event Staff jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all American Family Field Event Staff postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an American Family Field Event Staff?
Full Time Job
Summary This position will assist with all non-Brewers Baseball game events and activities taking place at Helfaer Field (youth baseball facility) and inside/outside of American Family Field. Depending on the event, this position may also act as Brewers liaison and point of contact for clients and guests. Applicants must be available to work and have reliable transportation to the ballpark for the duration of the season (April – October).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Greet event guests, teams, and coaches in a friendly manner
• Provide quality customer service and assistance to clients and guests
Helfaer Field Events:
• Meet with coaches/teams to address facility rules and procedures
• Assist volunteers on the proper use of audio and scoreboard equipment
• Monitor crowd behavior
• Enforce the Helfaer Field Code of Conduct, facility policies and safety procedures
• Execute event needs based on provided Helfaer Field Checklist
• Provide a fan friendly environment for guests
• Setup necessary equipment, including but not limited to, umbrellas, stools, tables, and audio and scoreboard equipment, for event
• Communicate with Grounds Crew and concessions staff regarding event
American Family Field Events:
• Provide assistance and information to clients and guests
• Monitor guest access throughout the stadium
• Work with Event Services, parking, cleaning and catering staff during events
• Other event related duties, as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be available to work and have reliable transportation to the ballpark for the duration of the season (April – October)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation.
The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hours vary according to the game and event schedule. Minimum 20 hours a week.