PR Account Supervisor
Metro Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for PR Account Supervisor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all PR Account Supervisor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PR Account Supervisor? PR Account Supervisor (Corporate Entertainment)
Metro Public Relations, a leading entertainment PR and creative marketing agency, is seeking an Account Supervisor to support Corporate Communications initiatives for its Digital Entertainment, Gaming and Consumer Technology clients.
The ideal Account Supervisor candidate can manage multiple client work streams and has strong experience in strategic planning and client communication at all stages of campaign. They will bring a passion for digital and entertainment tech with a deep bench of media contacts across digital, entertainment industry, and B2B trade press. Candidate should have strong relationships with key contacts at outlets such as Adweek, Bloomberg, LAT, Forbes, Hollywood Reporter, NYT, TechCrunch, Variety, WSJ, among others. Additionally, candidates will have thought leadership experience drafting abstracts and tradeshow submissions for executives.
- Lead client communication with little to no oversight, making strategic recommendations that align with client goals
- Create and lead reputation-building earned media, partnership and event strategies
- Identify and pitch stories that ladder back to the client's larger business goals
- Develop PR plans, brand decks, and new business presentations (with little to no oversight)
- Draft press releases and other materials for clients
- Secure speaking opportunities to elevate executive and talent profiles
- Secure op eds for client spokespeople
- Campaign development: demonstrate creativity and proactively develop strategic plans for each project, seeing it through to its successful completion. Can go outside the box to exceed client expectations.
- Media outreach. Lead pitching initiatives and maintain strong relationships with media contacts across B2B, entertainment industry and digital press. Ability to strategically pivot tactics when hitting roadblocks.
- Lead the execution of client events (post COVID-19) / client's virtual events.
- Manage and delegate to team members across accounts. This role will also serve as a mentor for junior staff to help them grow, help with time management, oversee assignments, provide pitch edits, etc.
- Participate in new business process, including proactive outreach, joining meetings, preparing decks and proposals, and helping close
More About Metro:
We are a leading female-owned, independent entertainment PR and creative marketing agency with offices in Los Angeles and NYC. Our award-winning work includes representing top traditional/digital talent, brands, film studios and networks, events, production and gaming companies, podcasts, and the world's leading social media platforms.
We offer a team-oriented, creative environment and expect all employees to maintain our positive office culture. While our office is currently closed during COVID-19 Stay at Home orders, our business is fully operational and we are all working remotely.
Health and Dental Insurance. PTO. 410K with safe harbor contributions from company.