Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Marvel New Media is seeking a Production Assistant who will support the operation and growth of this New York-based production team. New Media is tasked with the creation of video content, from promotional material to original entertainment that will be distributed on all key Marvel and social media platforms.
• Assist production team on in-house, field and event shoots
• Assist in podcast and audio recording sessions
• Provide production management support
• Coordinate production travel
• Assist producers in tracking actuals? and production reports
• Update production manual, policies and procedures
• Generate expense reports
• Support the creation and distribution of all production paperwork (budgets, schedules, call sheets, etc.)
• Assist in video distribution and platform management
• Pull selects and oversee weekly platform round-up videos
• Support live streaming production workflows
• Support the usage of production and asset management systems and review and approval workflows
• Provide media management and edit support
• Minimum 1 year experience in video and digital production in the media & entertainment space
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, internal and external contact
• Ability to be adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
• Experience on shoots and in production and post environments
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
• BA/BS Degree
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.