Leslie Lewis ConsultingLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Executive Administrative Assistant- Leslie Lewis Consulting
Full Time Job
Leslie Lewis Consulting is a managing and marketing consultant who consults with various artist teams on/for award shows, production, and other creative endeavors.
We are seeking a qualified and well-organized self-starter to provide administrative support at an entertainment and music consulting company. This will involve heavy scheduling and calendaring for a busy executive as well as some research. Aspiring musicians, producers, screenwriters and other creatives need not apply.
- Maintain and coordinate daily schedule of President/Owner, including meetings and appointments, conference calls, executive travel, creating itineraries etc.
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and supplies, as well as administer and maintain expense reports, invoices, spreadsheets and project timelines.
- Internet, trade journal and phone research.
- Assist with compiling, editing, and proofing label copy.
- Experience in music clearance and/or copyright is a definite plus.
- Assist in the admin and/or production of various albums including top-line releases (project based).
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure, as well as demonstrate exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Must be a critical thinker.
- Must have previous experience handling high-level entertainment executives.
- Ability to thrive in an at home office environment and be self-sufficient.
- Must be highly-proficient on a MAC computer and in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and must be able to correspond professionally and effectively via email as well as via telephone.
- Ability to be flexible and work overtime as neede