Technician, Director / TD
Full Time Job
FOX31/Channel 2 is searching for a Newscast Director. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure and stay cool when things become challenging.
The Director coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions.
The Director is also responsible for the overall on-air look of the television station through airing programming and scheduled station breaks.
• Execute daily activities of broadcast operations unit, with a focus on Live News Production.
• Follow station policies and procedures in operating a wide variety of broadcast audio and video equipment: record, segment, trim and playout programming, mix audio, video, graphics and execute newscasts.
• Must be able to work effectively with others in a team environment, managing multiple tasks on strict deadlines.
• Knowledge of the ROSS automated system, ROSS robotic cameras, ENPS, Adobe Premier, Chyron, Adobe Photoshop puts you way ahead of the game.
Requirements & Skills:
• Degree in Communication or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience
• Experience in television, film, or postproduction preferred but not required
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication and organization skills
Compensation - $52K - $65K Based on Experience
To Apply: Please visit the Work for Us page at KDVR.com: https://kdvr.com/contact/jobs-at-fox31-denver-kwgn/ or at the Nexstar Website at:https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar to complete the application process. To be considered for this job you must apply online. No Calls
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in our workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KDVR.KWGN values the contribution of its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background and DMV check