Rights and Clearances Deliverables Coordinator
ITV AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Rights and Clearances Deliverables Coordinator jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Overview of US Businesses: ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Good Caper Content, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Thinkfactory Media. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Queer Eye, Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, The First 48, and Real Housewives of NJ.
• Key Liaison for workflow of deliverables
• Fully understand all networks deliverables and Producer's Guidelines / Wrap Bibles, Legal Binders
• Help organize and prepare for the Monthly Pending Milestones meetings with Finance.
• Help update all Finance spreadsheets with the status of all deliverables and help to track target dates from R&C staff, Post Music and PM as to completion and submission dates.
• Work with R&C staff to keep the server organized for each show's deliverables.
• Work with other R&C staff to keep their deliverables tabs updated in R&C trackers as to the status and completion dates of pending deliverables.
• Checks in R&C staff to see where support to complete deliverables is needed.
• Able to trouble shoot any issues as they arise and correct before they become a larger problem. Help to flag any delays on source tape logs from Post or Music Cue sheets from Music that would cause delays.
• Help other R&C staff to complete needed network logs so they are being completed as you go, rather than at the end.
• Help to liaise with production and post department in regards to roles and items they are responsible to collect and upload for deliverables. Making sure post deliverables (i.e. shot sheets) are being done by post as they go rather than at the end.
• Work with Post to assign night PAs any duties in regards to helping R&C department.
• Check in with other R&C coordinators in regards to statuses of deliverables and follow up if they need help uploading or organizing
• Communicate and follow up with all networks once deliverables have been submitted in regards to payment, keeping track of any deliverables that have been with network longer than 90 days.
• Communicates frequently with finance updating on current status of deliverables for payment.
• Follows up with Network contacts when appropriate to unlock past due items in portals.
• Able to be multi-versatile in regards to assisting department wherever needed (watching cuts, doing trackers, uploading deliverables for other coordinators, chasing releases, etc.)
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1 - 2 years of experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience functioning efficiently in an environment with multiple and shifting priorities and deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision, confidently handling new tasks as they arise.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers/clients.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make proactive recommendations and find/use resources.
• Maintain commitment to continuous process improvement: efficiency, effectiveness.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Hybrid Work from Office/Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. The current requirement is that employees report to the office two (2) days per week, but that is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company.