HR Business Partner
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 5:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Business Partner jobs in London-UK
Search all HR Business Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Business Partner? HR Business Partner (12-month FTC Maternity Cover)
About the role
The role of HR Business Partner will see the post holder join a friendly HR team and report directly into the People Director, EMEA supporting on developing and delivering our people agenda and associated projects and activities in our Distribution business
The HR Business Partner role will provide strategic support to Distribution management teams; building strong relationships and providing a high level of support and guidance to help drive business priorities.
• Working with the People Director, EMEA and other key members in the business to make a significant contribution to developing and implementing the HR strategy, projects and policies.
• Ensuring full account is taken of UK and EU legislation in the implementation of the Company's HR management and development policies and practices.
• Provide advice, information and support to key stakeholders and staff on the full employee life cycle including disciplinary and grievance, flexible working, maternity and paternity, absence management, terms and conditions of employment, redundancy and recruitment.
• Manage redundancies/restructures without assistance of the People Director and also being a point of contact for TUPE transfers.
• Advising, coaching and supporting managers to develop their capabilities and skills around people management.
• Analyse management capabilities within the Deluxe Group and advises on any changes or training that may need to be brought in.
• Lead and implement key projects within specified timeframes that support the achievement of business and HR objectives with assigned business units.
• Developing effective internal working relationships across the business including cross-team working with other departments and to act as an advocate of good HR practice.
• Ad Hoc Projects as required.
• Updating and developing new policies and procedures in line with changes in employment legislation and company practices and procedures.
Person ProfileEducational Level/Qualifications Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• CIPD qualified
• Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
• Proven HR generalist experience working in a strategic Business Partner role
• Experience of Immigration and knowledge of the UK Border Agency SMS system
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Previous experience of working within a matrix business
Personal skills required for role
• Hit the ground running without much supervision
• Confident, proactive with great communication skills
• Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative.
• Ability to liaise confidently and credibly with stakeholders at all levels.
• Proven ability to influence and build strong business partnerships within the organisation
• Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
• Discrete, approachable and reliable.
• Ability to work with some complexity and ambiguity
• Commercial thinking - understands the bigger picture and has a strong business acumen
• Ability to own and follow-through on projects required and issues raised
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Good numeracy and written skills – proficiency on excel is a must This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.