Vault Manager / Creative Coordinator
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
High-profile Production Company, near Playa Vista, is seeking a full time Vault Manager/ Creative Coordinator to become a part of our team!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a College degree.
• Must be a self-motivated, multi-tasker who works well under deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy of work.
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• STRONG experience with Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience doing layouts a plus.
• Video editing background (Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro).
• Experience with Wiredrive or other online video-archive platforms.
• A wide-ranging knowledge of films, TV shows, photography, and popular culture.
• Great IT problem-solving skills.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Coordinating visual presentations (Visual image research, layout, editing)
• Maintaining digital vault and photo library, including hard drives and other digital assets.
Salary: Competitive - Commensurate with Experience. Benefits include Health Insurance (including Dental and Vision), 401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Parking, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Beautiful Office Building.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online