ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
High Profile Executive is seeking a talented entry-level executive/personal assistant to support various avenues of his business.
Candidates must have detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high stakes environment, interacting daily with A-list clients/artist/execs. Looking for a true ''Right Hand'' who is reliable and dependable and can think on their feet.
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives and High Profile Talent/Music Artists
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple calendars and heavy scheduling
• Must be tech savvy, especially with Apple devices
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and discretion; honor a strict code of confidentiality
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge of the Film, Television, and Music Entertainment (Especially Rap/R&B genre) business
• Strong Social Media skills, and knowledge of current trends
**Recent Agency/Desk experience is a plus**
Job Code: Assistant Applicant
Subject - Assistant Applicant (your name)
**example - Assistant Applicant (John Doe)** Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online