Booker / Agent
Full Time Job
Boutique talent management agency looking for a junior or senior booking agent WITH PREVIOUS AGENT EXPERIENCE who will be responsible for managing the day to day schedules for 50+ talent. You will be responsible for helping to develop the agency's client roster and building a steady stream of bookings. The ideal candidate is creative with a good eye, but well-versed in business processes, comes with their own client list, and has a passion for the field.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively pitch to cold leads
* Thrive in a fast paced environment, incredibly organized and detail oriented
* 2+ years of experience within the fashion photography and modeling industry working as an agent and/or within casting or production
* Strong knowledge of talent rates and usages across editorial and commercial fashion
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively at a remote organization, which requires self-management, organization, and proficiency with communication and project management tools
* Strong work ethic, hustler mentality
* Should be okay with working nights and weekends (on occasion) as needed
* Proven track record securing and managing bookings within an agency setting
* Ideal candidate has their own client list
This job will primarily be remote but candidates should live (or plan to live in the near future) in NYC.
Compensation is based on experience, please note desired salary with application.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online