Assistant at a Boutique Public Relations Firm
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Asstistant to owner of a PR firm
Looking for a Los Angeles, CA based assistant to support the owner at a small boutique entertainment PR firm with high profile clients and help with personal errands and administrative duties locally.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and a huge passion for actors, all types of music and musicians, Instagram, TikTok, etc.. The candatate should be someone who hates to miss award shows as they are info junkies and understand knowledge is power.
- A strong verbal communicator with experience at a pr firm, in house or interned at a PR firm, agency or network, studio etc
- Proficiency or knowledge of CISION and Muck Rack
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products like Office, 365, Excel,Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word and other google products and programs, Imput and syncing Calendars, Contacts,Powerpoint
- Understand how to set up and facilitate Zoom, Slack, What's App, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Plann, Google Alerts/Google News , Dropbox ,Expertise with document scanning
- Must be a pop junkie who loves Tv, film, and social networkings
- Photoshop or InDesign
- tech savvy
- social media savvy
- Media monitoring throughout day to service press breaks
- You will also assist in coordinating interviews, writing bios, and you will be on top of keep up press kits, arranging and manage a busy calendar (and rearranging) write memos and taking notes. The right candate can write a press release on the go in an immediate setting and feel comfortable in doing so
- Attention to detail, be very resourceful & organized!!!! You Must be able to juggle many projects, know how to prioritize and be a self-starter.
- Must be based in Los Angeles right now and have there own transportation
Familiarity with newspapers and entertainment-specific publications and websites
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Ability to learn about new technologies and software that can help build the company- must be a pro at writing and have excellent grammar skills.
- Candidate should be assertive, pro-active and a team player.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignements and remain calm under lots of pressure.
-You MUST have a Bachelor's degree within the last 4 years and some internship or actual work experience within the entertainment business. You should be a self learner and self teacher.
- you should be up to date on fashion also as clients ask those questions
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online