Executive / Personal Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency looking for an Executive / Personal Assistant to a Celebrity Couple. This position is located in Malibu and is an in-person role. All candidates must be local to Los Angeles and have prior experience as an Executive / Personal Assistant working out of a home office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings both professional and personal
• Track and respond to phone and email correspondence
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events
• Booking / coordinating travel with travel agent: cars, flights, hotels, and other related travel services such as greeters etc.
• Preparing itineraries
• Preparing and auditing expense reports and invoices
• General office and administrative duties including filing
• Working and coordinating with business manager, agent, lawyer, vendors, contractors and other household staff
• Shopping including gift buying both professional and personal
• Keeping phone logs and Rolling calls
• Maintain and update databases of contacts
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelors degree is preferred
• No more than 5 years experience working out of a home office
• MUST be PC proficient
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Must be polished and able to interact with a variety of personal and professional contacts
• Social Media and website skills are A +
• Experience doing script coverage is A +
• Drivers license, car insurance and reliable car
• Must have impeccable references
Up to $90K DOE + benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online