Entertainment Paralegal - Music
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Westside law firm has an opening for a Music Entertainment Paralegal with 5+ years of experience.
* Licensing specialist specialized in music
* Negotiating licensing terms with record labels and/or publishers, production companies,
and ad agencies or working with them as clients
* Researching, quoting, drafting and negotiating master use and synchronization licenses
for commercials, TV shows, motion pictures and online streaming.
* Experience with Mechanical Licensing
* Experience with the PROs, SoundExchange, SAG-AFTRA and AFM
* Drafting various music agreements including songwriter split agreements, non-disclosure
agreements and soundtrack album agreements
* Knowledge of rates is expected.
* Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
$110k plus full benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online