Creative Director Themed Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment brand, is looking for a Creative Director to lead their Attractions and Exhibits team! In this role, you'll use your leadership, inspiration, and creative vision to translate various brand stories and IP into successful and unique entertainment experiences: you'll liaise with other internal teams to convey narrative, experience and approach, balance both in-house and partner creative priorities, oversee and manage the attractions and exhibits project teams, and ensure that projects are executed within timeline and budget, with creative intent intact. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related field
- a minimum 8 years of experience providing creative leadership on themed entertainment projects, including branding, story, architecture, and technology
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- proven negotiation skills
- top notch communicative, collaborative, leadership, and project management skills, with a sharp attention for details
This is an on-site direct hire opportunity in the Orlando, FL, area, with compensation between 145-170K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume AND portfolio.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online