Creative Director - Streaming Services
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a major television network and media production company, has an immediate need for a Creative Director, Streaming for their rapidly expanding streaming video creative team. In this role, the Creative Director, Streaming will oversee the branded marketing and creative execution of branded marketing and interactive content that drives user engagement. In addition, the Creative Director, Streaming will have leadership experience, a strong creative vision, excellent design sensibilities, knowledge of UI/UX processes, Visual Design, and an eye for pixel-perfect detail. Lastly, the Creative Director, Streaming will collaborate with both external agencies, clients, and internal creative teams.
The Creative Director, Streaming will oversee the day-to-day workflow of the streaming team in addition to bringing new and creative approaches to business initiatives, and identifying new and innovative ideas for their various streaming platforms. They will be responsible for managing and directing the Visual Design that parallels all UI/UX on their Direct-to-Consumer SVOD platform, as well as all marketing creative, and building the brand vision for all SVOD, AVOD creative for both DTC and external partners. Additional responsibilities include:
• Develop, mentor, and manage a creative Visual Design teams that creates image versioning for SVOD, AVODs, MVPDs, TVE, and monthly cable listings in addition to evolving creative for SVOD partner platforms such as Apple, Roku, and Amazon.
• Design, direct and oversee creative for DTC, OTT, SVOD/AVOD.
• Strategic thinker with strong grasp of major streaming platform aesthetics, spec docs, and safety zone challenges.
• Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while balancing high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communicator who understands the association between strategy, content, brand, and audience.
• Modify and/or redevelop creative in response to feedback from Team Leaders, SVP, and VP of Brand Design.
• Work within budget and deadline parameters.
• Ongoing passion to stay current and ahead of latest creative trends and technical advancements.
• Ability to function as a strong leader in the conception and oversight of style guides, presentation pitch decks, and promotional design needed to support businesses.
• Participate in brief, creative brainstorms, and team meetings.
• 5 years of managing a creative team in the entertainment field or at a creative agency, with emphasis on streaming or visual design experience.
• Minimum 3 years of streaming visual design.
• Strong technical understanding of streaming services.
• Familiar with Responsive Design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and Visual Design software such as Figma, Sketch, Microsoft Office Suite, and PowerPoint.
• Digitally native, with an understanding of best practices within these fields.
• Ability to effectively partner with key stakeholders and manage multiple projects at once.
• Experience with or fundamental knowledge of video/motion graphics a plus.
• Passionate and curious about design, TV, movies, streaming and all things entertainment.
• Advanced knowledge of current Visual Design best practices.
• Must be able to share a reel, portfolio, website, or links of current work.
• Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts or related field.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in the greater Los Angeles area (hybrid) with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates please submit resume and portfolio/links of work for an immediate reply.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online