Assistant - Business and Legal Affairs
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global agency which works across entertainment, is looking for an assistant to support their business and legal affairs team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative/clerical support and handling unsolicited material submissions.
• Tracking and returning unsolicited materials back to senders, and creating response letters
• Providing administrative support to the business and legal affairs team
• Research projects
• Responding to all email and phone inquiries
• Training new employees on submission policies and procedures
• B.A. Degree in a related field (paralegal certification a plus)
• 1 year of administrative experience in a fast paced, entertainment environment (preferably in a legal or business affairs department)
• Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Long term interest in entertainment law
This is a full-time opportunity with exceptional benefits, and ideal for lower- level legal assistants or paralegals with a long-term interest in entertainment law. Please submit resumes
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online