Account Coordinator / Public Relations
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an entertainment public relations agency in Hollywood, has an immediate need for an Account Coordinator who will support the team with developing and executing strategic campaigns. The ideal candidate should have an interest and knowledge in digital entertainment, film, TV and social media influencers.
In this role, the coordinator will be responsible for managing media coverage, tracking and producing weekly press reports, maintaining digital press kits, cultivating relationships with the press, research, writing and distributing press releases, and providing on-site media relations at client events (including film premieres, junkets, shoots and conferences).
• B.A. Degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience at an agency, studio or network in an administrative capacity
• Strong understanding of the digital space, including platforms and influencers
• Experience performing media outreach to a variety of consumers and industry press a plus
• Strong administrative skill set and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Proficient with Cision, IMDPro, Compete/Quantcast, Google Docs and Dropbox
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Photoshop experience preferable
This is a direct hire / permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online