Sports Sales Assistant - Talent Community
This was removed by the employer on 4/11/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sports Sales Assistant - Talent Community jobs in London-UK
Search all Sports Sales Assistant - Talent Community postings
Full Time Job
Sports Talent Community
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The London office is always seeking highly organised and motivated assistants to work within our Sports Sales team. Sports Sales Assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to our Sports Agents, carrying out research, preparing presentations and connecting with prospective brand partners with the ultimate aim of establishing new partnerships for our Sports Property (teams, governing bodies) and Sports Talent clients. You will work alongside an experienced group of sports professionals, learn how the commercial sports industry works and make a direct contribution to CAA as well as its core clients.
Assistants are an important part of the CAA structure, and it is hoped that they will, in time, become an Agent within the company.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Cold reach out to brands to generate new business leads.
• General market research / analysis as required on: Clients, Industries, Brands, Contacts, Territories, Legislation.
• Prospecting new and relevant business opportunities.
• Create new business pitch presentations.
• Create client meeting update presentations.
• General assistance to the team with ongoing projects for our broad client base.
• Day-to-day support for the team, including diary management, travel arrangements, general administrative support.
• Must have a general understanding of the commercial sports industry and the nature of a talent agency.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Ability to develop business relationships at all levels.
• Some previous experience in related fields is desirable.
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch should we think you'd be suitable for any future Sports Assistant positions.