Account Director - Communications
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2023 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Account Director - Communications jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Director - Communications postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 40 leading brands. Our vision is to be the strategic partner for brands in helping them solve their biggest challenges. Our services and connectivity in sport and entertainment allow us to identify, develop, activate and measure partnership strategies that build brands and grow business.
In London our clients include the likes of OKX, Volvo, Allianz, Salesforce, Gulf Oil. There is also a unique culture within CAA; for a global agency it has a small agency feel, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
Our London office is hiring an an experienced and capable Comms Account Director to help lead our growing portfolio of clients with their PR and social requirements. We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, enthusiastic, reliable, hardworking individual with a natural curiosity and passion for how sport and entertainment can build brands and business.
The individual must be proficient in developing and delivering PR, social and talent campaigns across a range of disciplines to ensure projects run smoothly, efficiently and hit the client's objectives. It will also require the candidate to work across partnerships and events with the focus on delivering stand out PR and social campaigns in lifestyle and sport media.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in consumer and lifestyle or sport PR, with a passion for good storytelling, whilst also being a diligent and proactive project manager. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and deadlines, and the ability to build senior relationships with clients across PR, social & partnerships.
Managing a growing team, this person will have the knowledge, relationships and experience to advise and develop and measure social, PR and talent campaigns across international markets that drive value and cultural relevance for our clients.
This is an exciting and dynamic role working across a key client account. Working with one of CAA's biggest brands across sport and entertainment, you'll bring clear and in depth expertise of social and PR marketing and innovation to deliver campaigns for both strategic and tactical execution.
As a Digital Account Director at CAA Brand Consulting you will be expected to:
• Work closely with different agency teams (Creative, Strategy, Planning, and Brand) to lead effective PR and social strategies and campaigns for existing clients
• Deliver PR, social and talent marketing campaigns across key clients that are routed in experience and insight, on time and to budget
• Produce and execute paid media and partnerships, create digital and social campaign reports, budget planning and measurement
• Deliver and produce content for clients social channels
• Together with Talent & Influencer Function lead, deliver end-to-end talent campaigns for clients
• Deliver PR & content shoot days with our ambassadors and partners
• Build strong and trusting relationships with senior clients across PR and Partnerships
• Deliver first class PR campaigns and event media coverage reports
• Build, nurture and grow long-term relationships with clients, talent, agents and influencers
• Show a strong understanding of measurement and reporting providing continued ROI and business impact
• Remain up-to-date with consumer behaviours, social media platforms, industry trends and innovations
• Provide counsel to clients and be an internal ambassador on digital best practices and trends
• Lead reporting process for clients and oversee monitoring of coverage tracking led by Account Executive
• Proven track record of delivering successful social, PR and talent campaigns and driving increase in business revenue
• Must have an impressive knowledge and passion for all things social and PR and be comfortable working across both sports and entertainment
• Expertise working with talent and ambassadors, influencers and new technology
• Expertise in creating social and digital content and influencer marketing
• Strong copywriting skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Social media enthusiast with a working knowledge of key platforms with an eye on developing platforms
• Experience building and managing a successful team
• Is proactive and enthusiastic but also adaptable and dependable
• Able to compile, analyse and interpret data across campaign development, management and optimisation
• Best in class client servicing, account handling and project management