Publicity Coordinator Multicultural
Brownstein PRLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2021 11:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Publicity Coordinator Multicultural jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Publicity Coordinator Multicultural postings
Full Time Job
LA-based PR firm seeking a bilingual publicity coordinator (English/Spanish) for its busy office.
Position available immediately. Flexible schedule. Work life balance. Let's change the world.
This is a hybrid WFH based in California preferable.
We will consider entry level with the right credentials and/or drive to be part of an established well respected Entertainment Publicity Firm.
- A strong communicator with experience interning at a PR agency or network, studio etc
- Proficiency with CISION and be able to use it on a daily basis in our work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 with practical experience with Calendar, Contacts, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Usage and exposure to Zoom, Slack, What's App, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Plann, Google Alerts/Google News , Dropbox
- Must love film, tv and theater and want to jump in to help the careers of those making it in those industries
- Intermediate, Advanced or Fluent Spanish
- Photoshop or InDesign
- tech savvy
- social media savvy
- Media monitoring daily to service press breaks
Our candidate will have lots of client contact, moving deadlines, pitching fast-breaking and long lead press, helping organize and schedule client's press junkets and support their work remotely for film festivals. You will also assist in coordinating interviews, writing bios, helping create and keep up press kits, arranging and manage a busy calendar (and rearranging) write memos and taking notes - etc.
You will also be seeing movies and have access to our client's streaming content early, asked to read scripts, help prepare executives for new business opportunities, sit in on sensitive strategy calls and media pitches and more.
One of the perks is that we are members of multiple organizations where you will have access to learning how to pitch the press and work with talent to help them succeed in their careers on a monthly basis. We also have networking organizations which you can join and classes can be offered to help further your career. We have offices in Mexico, LA, NY, and London.
We have a competitive starting salary, 401k, assistance with healthcare, work from home stipends and more.
Email to find out more!
$45k-$55k DOE home office benefits, health and retirement and incentives/perks