Box Office Associate
Bergen Performing Arts CenterEnglewood, NJ
Part Time Job
- Guest Relations; maintain superior customer service and act as a brand ambassador for BergenPAC
- Answer phones with prompt and courteous attitude
- Ticket Sales
o Use of TMwin 99 to process ticket sales over the phone or in person.
o Use of Archtics to process ticket sales over the phone or in person.
o Cash handling and management a cash drawer of $100.00
o Settling a balanced cash drawer and ensure cash sales prove to your cash card at the end of your shift.
o Guarantee tickets are provided to patron via their preferred method of Mail, Will-Call, E-Mail, or SMS.
o Retrieving patron's tickets in the ticketing window before performance date/time.
- Work Box Office window during performances
o Distribution of tickets that are held in Will Call (see above)
o Selling of tickets to patrons (see above)
o Printing of patron's tickets that were purchased tickets through Ticketmaster directly.
o Reprinting Tickets as needed.
- Process opening and closing paperwork
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Box Office Managers.
- Flexible hours - many hours for this position will be night and weekends.
- Basic Excel/Word knowledge
- Strong Computer/Technical skills
- Previous knowledge of Ticketmaster/Archtics Programs
- Previous Ticketing experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online