AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2023 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Market Intern jobs in New York-NY
Search all Market Intern postings
Full Time Paid Internship
New York Market Intern (Summer Semester)
New York City - 1010 WINS @ 92.3FM, New 102.7FM, WCBS 880, WCBS-FM 101.1FM, WFAN, 94.7FM The Block and CBS Sports Radio
The anticipated starting salary range for New York, NY - based individuals expressing interest in this position is $15/hr-$20/hr.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
What You'll Do will include but are not limited to:
• Experience firsthand & contribute to the operations of one of New York City’s premiere news, sports and entertainment organizations.
• Learn the inner workings of broadcast, digital and live events.
• Support the marketing, sales, promotions and programming teams in performing daily office functions as part of each departments’ business strategy.
• Assist in creating presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Work as a team while collaborating with other departments to gather and arrange information needed for various projects and brainstorm ideas.
• Attend meetings, training sessions and remotes as needed
Required & Preferred:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending an accredited college/university
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work up to 20 hours a week
• Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.