Audacy Fellowship Program - Digital Sales Project Manager
Full Time Job
We believe diversity makes us stronger – as a team, a community and a nation. We carry this belief through our hiring practices, the content we create and the culture we build within our team. We are committed to partnerships with organizations that advance equity as well as important social and cultural causes, helping to inform how we serve the needs of our listeners, client partners and communities.
As part of our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we are investing in the future leaders of the audio entertainment industry by creating a fellowship program complete with coaching, mentoring and peer support, among other great benefits. We intend to promote diversity within our company and in media and entertainment by recruiting the best-in-class recent college graduates from underrepresented groups and underserved communities within the industry, as well as other persons who can demonstrate the commitment and desire to pursue a career in our industry.
The fellowship program is a one (1) year structured job assignment designed to fast track career development. The program will provide Fellows early career access to resources, support and professional networks that they might not otherwise experience in a typical internship or entry-level position. Our goal is to attract a more diverse, highly engaged, knowledgeable early career workforce where we can help develop your skills, provide hands-on training and resources from experienced and influential leaders within our company, and ultimately prepare you for career advancement opportunities within our team and the industry at large.
Benefits of participating in our fellowship program:
• Competitive entry-level salary with a comprehensive benefits package
• Coaching, mentoring, and peer support to accelerate learning and growth within the industry
• Join a cohort of Fellows with access to career development experiences, real world education and professional networks beyond what is available in a typical internship or entry level position
• Fellows will have job shadowing experiences to see first-hand how a leading audio and entertainment company operates across teams and platforms including on-air, podcasting, digital, sales, marketing, programming, and more.
What You'll Do:
This fellowship was designed for someone who is looking to join a growing digital business in Philadelphia. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
• Account Management: Work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
• Project Management: Ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
• Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development tests, production execution and quality control.
• Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
• Continuity with Production: Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
• Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the Audacy sites.
• Monitor Campaigns to ensure they are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert digital sales manager of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
• Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns and present results to the client with the Account Executive.
• Client communication: Work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards.
• Must be a recent graduate of either an undergraduate or relevant advanced degree program; within 2 years of graduation date preferred
• Marketing or Business degree preferred
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Interest or previous hands on experience in research, marketing or business analytics
• Seeking individuals from underrepresented groups, as well as other persons who can demonstrate a commitment to actively participating in our DEI priorities as we work together to build a more diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
• The ideal Fellow is a motivated, fearless, curious, inquisitive, critical thinker, and passionate individual ready to dive in and start pursing their career in the audio and entertainment industry
• Submit resume along with completed application
• Submit an application essay explaining your desire to be a part of the fellowship program, and why you would make a great candidate (500 words or less) – audio or video clips are welcome!
• Submit two out of three letters of recommendation from the following sources: academic, professional, or personal
• Depending on the fellowship, there may be additional application materials required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opp