Influencer Marketing Associate Manager, Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Prime Video is looking for an Influencer Marketing Associate Manager to join our Marketing team. This person will be part of a dedicated group within Prime Video Marketing that maintains relationships with influencers and fans of our series, films and brand. The team works collaboratively with Marketing, PR, Social, Media, Promotions, Events and Partnerships to increase engagement and reach. The Influencer Marketing Associate Manager will work to source and maintain an 'always-on' relationship with talent.
From award-winning shows and films like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Troop Zero, Savage X Fenty, The Boys, Fleabag, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Amazon is building a world class entertainment offering, and we are looking for someone with an entertainment marketing background who can support our growth. A successful candidate who has worked with influencers, senior executives and talent of all different styles and motivations. You have in-depth knowledge and experience working on social and digital marketing. You are fluent in social marketing best practices and know how to collaborate with talent and creators to build world-class digital marketing campaigns. A successful candidate will be excited to grow Amazon and Prime Video into the best place for creators to work, and deliver key Prime Video business plans that create breakthrough influencer campaigns and drive key Prime brand engagement and business metrics.
Content & Pop-Culture Junkies at heart, we passionately believe that the best stories empower people and drive meaningful conversation, one episode at a time. Our ambition is to connect authentically with customers through topical & locally-nuanced stories that entertain, delight and inspire. In this role you will be responsible for planning, creating, iterating and executing bespoke initiatives through social media platforms. You will understand how to bridge quantitative inputs (the science) with the qualitative characteristics of content, creators and talent (the art), and you will be expected to use those skills to make informed decisions and work with influencers in our marketing initiatives. You will work closely with many partners, including Marketing, Social, PR, Creative, Media, agencies, production companies and Amazon businesses to drive incremental consumer engagement, consideration and video streams via influencer strategy.
In this role, you will have a deep understanding of the marketing tools and channels that engage entertainment audiences, the competition, and consumer consumption trends, as well as having strong relationships with influencer talent.
• Oversee management of our talent communication and engagement
• Manage outreach and always on communications with talent
• Drive regular communication and engagement with influencers
• Manage a roster of creative/production/influencer/social media agencies
• Collaborate with a range of internal (PR, Legal, Social) teams to amplify impact
• Maintain knowledge and expertise and be resident go-to for influencer outreach
• Have a pulse on trends and leaders in the social community
• Assist in developing creative strategies to secure influencer participation while delivering results for Prime Video campaigns
• Partner with key cross-functional teams to influence successful, measurable marketing ideas, and plans in order to drive Amazon Originals advertising, while integrating influencer participation in our marketing, advertising, owned and operated channels and events.
• Build strong relationships and become a critical partner to the internal Prime Video series, film brand and PR leads.
• 2 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• 5 years of entertainment experience in a talent agency, marketing agency, studio, PR agency, TV network or production setting.
• Experience successfully integrating talent into marketing programs; a portfolio of work that shows your ability to help drive breakthrough talent integration in social and promotional campaigns.
• Experience elevating brands and building strong entertainment industry credibility with actors, directors, producers and Studios.
• Experience building effective marketing plans and entertainment product launch strategies.
• Experience identifying new business opportunities in entertainment and bringing those opportunities to a successful close.