Senior Production Executive
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios has an opening for a physical production executive to support TV projects to be produced both in the United States and international. Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon.com. Over the past 6 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Jack Ryan, The Boys, Carnival Row.
The Senior Production Executive will be responsible for overseeing the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. You will also evaluate new production-related products and provide advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including new vendors, archival solutions and new technologies.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio
• 10 years of experience as Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent
• 5 years of experience in big-budget films and or/series for premium cable or streaming
• On-set problem solving ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on international productions
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.