Art Director - Amazon Music
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2020 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Art Director - Amazon Music jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Art Director - Amazon Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Art Director - Amazon Music? The Amazon Music Creative Studio team is seeking a talented, passionate, expert Art Director to help us up-level and execute on big ideas for. This Art Director will work on programs and initatives for the Amazon Music Creative Studio – across artist marketing, brand awareness, product marketing, content marketing, and artist relationship efforts. This Art Director will work with Creative directors and business partners to build out build out style guides, pitch decks, and vision boards, building on and landing inspirational and aspirational creative concepts. The role will be US-based, but focused on achieving a global approach to work that could be localized and viewed in more than 35 countries. This role will be an executor – landing vision for how the Amazon Music brand and experience best drives its key messages, ideas, and relationship with customers across different geographies, musical cultures and tastes, and needs.
The Art Director should have deep knowledge and practical experience working off of creative briefs, multiple conceptual directions, and style guides at a top consumer-facing entertainment brand like Amazon Music. As well, the Art Director should be comfortable dealing with many stakeholders – across executive through to entry-level ranks and with many different types of creative agencies – to get campaigns to their highest quality, most brand defining, best performing, and most efficient place. Because the work is so varied and often fast-paced and high pressure, the person in this role should possess excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
The following are key responsibilities of the Art Director:
• Executing on strategic campaigns, bringing vision to life through style guides, in-situ design iterations, decks, mockups, and at times, final deliverables.
• Raising the creative bar with each iteration, and informing the work with data wherever possible.
• Delivery – completing work from briefs, multiple conceptual directions, campaign assets, and retrospectives on project work.
• Presenting to and collaborating with Stakeholders (Business Development Managers, Marketers, Artist Relations and Label Relations Managers, Programmers, Product Designers and Managers, Social Newsroom Members, and the like,) to understand their work and what materials might be best to leverage for project and Amazon Music brand, business, and customer goals.
• Working with Music partner teams – such as Echo/Alexa Marketing, Prime Marketing, Prime Video and Amazon Studios, Audible Marketing, ADX/AMG, and the like - to understand their inputs and working to incorporate their needs into the final product of all work.
• Campaign Excellence – making decisions and driving adoption of mechanisms that elevate how we approach campaigns and raise the broader team's awareness of what's required to make great use of campaign opportunities.
• 5 years of design experience
• An available online portfolio This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.