Senior Creative Director, Global Corporate Brand
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2023 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Creative Director, Global Corporate Brand jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Creative Director, Global Corporate Brand postings
Full Time Job
Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Division StoryThe Marketing division is an in-house, full-service B2C/B2B brand and marketing team of talented, curious and purpose-driven members with diverse skill sets and backgrounds. We work on interesting and varied projects across multiple disciplines. As an employee of A E Networks, you'll be part of a global media and entertainment company that values diversity, representation, flexibility and kindness. In fact, Forbes named us one of America's Best Midsize Employers, and Newsweek included us in their list of America's Most Loved Workplaces for 2021 and 2022, as well as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. If this sounds interesting, read on for more details!
About our Department and the Role
The Global Corporate Brand team is responsible for all B2B trade marketing creative for A+E Networks. The team acts as an internal agency supporting nearly every division of the company, but also oversees its own corporate initiatives. We tackle a range of creative problems and business challenges, from corporate social media, website design, and TV development tapes to global campaigns, content licensing presentations and major sales events like Upfront and MIPCOM. As a core and highly visible role, the Sr Creative Director, Global Corporate Brand will lead creative for the department. In doing so, this person will be highly strategic and messaging-driven. This person will be capable of interpreting complex business goals and translating them into creative ideas, pathways, briefs, and roadmaps for the team. This person will be comfortable presenting in our senior-most spaces and developing relationships across the company. The role reports into the VP, Global Corporate Brand.
• Creative Strategy – Lead creative strategy for the department, helping to influence greater critical thinking across the team. Run brainstorms and develop creative concepts for a range of business problems: from campaign concepts, video concepts, social concepts, brand naming, communication plans, digital product recommendations, and competitive benchmarking.
• Multidisciplinary Creative – oversee the creative team, managing the creative process from concept to execution, helping to develop briefs, provide feedback, and work with three Creative Directors to elevate the work to its highest potential. Help build alignment across all collateral, maintaining and updating creative guidelines. This role will often act as the final stop before creative is released or goes to client for review. The Senior Director will need to be multidisciplinary with expertise in a range of formats, including:
• Digital – microsites, web design, no-code site builders, RSVPs, e-blasts.
• Video – sales tapes, corporate tapes, TV development pitch tapes, etc.
• Print – trade ads, brochures, OOH billboards, magazine spreads.
• Presentations – townhalls, pitches, speaking engagements.
• Tentpole Events – MIPCOM, Upfront, Sundance, ANA.
• DEI – annual Diversity Report and other DEI collateral.
• Physical – gifts, premiums, events, environmental and campus.
• Business Narratives – Develop pitches and presentations for major deals, advertising partnerships, affiliate re-negotiations, content sales initiatives and executive communications. Lead creative, visual strategy and narrative development. Maintain relationships across Ad Sales, Distribution, and Global Content Sales and Research.
• Executive Projects – Support creating slides and production management for speaking engagements for the Office of the President & Chairman, including Senior Management Team Meetings, Townhalls, etc.
• Management – Manage and oversee a team of eight creatives. Provide mentorship, guidance, and feedback. Work with division leads to protect the team's time and workload. Develop careers and identify performance issues where necessary.
• Support the VP, Global Corporate Brand and marketing senior leadership on multiple departmental initiatives and projects.
Requirements & Skillsets
• 12+ Years of Experience in the Media and Entertainment Industry
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Journalism, or Communications preferred
• High Proficiency in Figma or Sketch
• High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• High Proficiency in Keynote and PPT (Google Slides, Canva a plus but not required)
• Experience in Webflow or Framer a plus but not required
• Experience in Adobe Premiere, AVID or another editing tool a plus but not required
• Experience in Airtable and BOX a plus but not required
• Knowledge of UI, UX, HTML and CSS theory
More About You
• A creative generalist who is multi-disciplinary and multi-talented, with experience in a wide array of creative formats.
• A strategic thinker who bases their creative decisions on research and trends, helps the team to balance options into tidy packages, is aware of the bigger picture and can forecast the impact of their decisions.
• A self-starter and idea generator who is naturally motivated, proactively looks for things to improve and fix, and finds new opportunities rather than simply chasing caseload.
• A communicator and storyteller who dreams in ''decks,'' knows how to tell persuasive stories with nuance, presents well in senior spaces and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A cultural leader and role model for the team who leads with positivity. A strong collaborator and team player who motivates similar behaviors among the team.
• A talented manager who puts the team first, protects the department's time, identifies growth areas, develops careers, and mentors other mentors on how to lead.
• A media buff who is knowledgeable on the larger media landscape, structures of business and vernacular, with a passion for learning.
• A heavy lifter who can move quickly and balance a large caseload.
• A detail fiend who has a polished attention to detail and accuracy, ability to filter errors, and spot potential issues.
• A steadfast professional with discretion on highly confidential information and comfort navigating corporate environments.
CompensationAnnual Pay Range: $155,910 - $208,929Annual Incentive Target: 20.00%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants, and makes employment decisions c