Marketing Director - MTV International
Viacom International Media NetworksNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Director - MTV International jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing Director - MTV International postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Director - MTV International? MTV international in NYC oversees marketing strategy for all MTV channels outside the US; 160+ markets and 37 languages. The MTV international brand is growing in linear reach, has over 300 million fans in social media and is innovating the media space on all different platforms, building a truly stellar multiplatform track record along the way.
In 2015 MTV developed a new brand mission and did a complete overhaul of marketing and creative strategy by adopting a revolutionary style of style of branding and integrating UGC video content into the daily fabric of our channel with MTVBump.
We are looking to expand the team by adding a passionate pop-culture junkie who can support the VP marketing in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns and brand strategy across MTV International. We are looking to for:
• A ballsy person who is up for breaking the mold and bringing innovation to the MTV brand. A creative thinker that can challenge the norm and is willing to fight for ideas.
• Someone who is in love with (new) media and knowledgeable of trends in the industry.
• A strong project manager who is driven to organize chaos in a complex environment across silos and with many stakeholders
• A research nerd who loves young people and can translate that understanding into inspiring campaign briefs
• Someone with a cultured international mind-set who is able to work across borders and cultures and has a willingness to travel.
• Min 7 years relevant marketing experience, ideally in a youth marketing (strategy) role
• Excellent brief writing skills are a must
• Experienced in digital and social campaign development
• Experienced in leading cross disciplinary project teams
• No media buying experience necessary, but the ideal candidate has a clear understanding of media planning and the ability to demonstrate best media options for the brand and campaign strategy
* Candidate needs to eligible to work in the US