Senior Executive - Brand Partnerships & Events
Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Are you passionate about music and events and always hoped to combine the two into 1 dream job? Universal Music Singapore are hiring a Senior Executive - Brand Partnerships & Events to join our rapidly growing New Business division. The successful candidate will support the team to identify, create and project manage exciting commercial opportunities for our artists. You will be experienced in managing events and also have a knack for business development and strong commercial acumen.
More about the role:
• Conduct market research to identify and approach potential clients for partnership opportunities.
• Conceptualize and pitch creative, compelling proposals to clients with the objective of maximizing revenue opportunities for our artists.
• Project manage the delivery of all artist activations, events, campaigns in conjunction with internal teams, vendors and clients.
• Negotiate terms and manage agreements with clients accordingly.
• Recognize trends and market indicators to ensure canvassing of all opportunities.
• Communicate and maintain close relationships with all clients.
• 3-4 years of relevant experience in events, business development, account management, sponsorship, or other related area.
• Qualifications in Business or Media preferred.
• Advanced presentation skills and a superb communicator.
• Excellent client relationship management skills and an effective negotiator.
• Highly organised, able to meet deadlines and willing to work outside of the 9-5.
• Knowledge and interest in music.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to apply today! Please note that due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.