New Business Manager
Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Due to company growth, we have a brand new opportunity available for a New Business Manager to join MCA Music Inc. (a Universal Music Group campany). In this creative sales role, you will pursue client relationships with brands and agencies to drive revenue through a variety of campaigns, from branded content to strategic partnerships to events.
Unlike many other products, music has a place in any business. In this role you have the ability greatly impact brands and artists success and profitability.
About the role:
• Research, identify and pitch to prospective agencies and brands to achieve new business revenue targets.
• Leverage the artist roster and global priorities to pitch and respond to briefs with innovative ideas and impactful commercial opportunities.
• Understands and stays close to target markets and market activity to ensure all opportunities are explored.
• Proactively service clients and build successful long-term relationships with all key contacts.
• Evaluate potential business deals based on requirements, financials, ROI, etc.
• Negotiate and formalise agreements and contracts with clients, in conjunction with internal legal counsel.
• Campaign implementation and project management to ensure delivery of obligations and exceeding client expectations.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
• Prior experience working in a client-facing and/or sales role, ideally within a Creative or Media Agency.
• Excellent communication skills, including advanced client presenting / pitching and negotiation skills.
• Entrepreneurial, creative and innovative. Understands the internal and external landscape to identify out of the box opportunities.
• Good financial understanding including budget management.
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms and their uses for content marketing.
Interested? Please hit APPLY NOW! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Darren Espanto, Pupil, Jason Dy, The Voice Talents, Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.