E-Commerce Photographer & Designer
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a D2C Production Design & Photographer to work within our rapidly growing D2C e-commerce department. This person will focus on creating and refining assets to use across our suite of online stores - including product photos, lifestyle shots, photo editing, graphic design, and merchandise design from our headquarters in Philadelphia. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to bridge the gap between creative, marketing, and e-commerce. Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
• Photograph and edit merchandise for our online store
• Develop graphic assets to promote merchandise across social, email, and paid media
• Work within the larger creative team to assist in production of video content and creative campaigns
• Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
• Still photography and editing skills
• Photoshop expert
• In depth knowledge of online trends and web related technology
• Capable to articulate and present creative ideas
• Self-starter, must be organized and able to act and follow through on projects independently
• Ability to reprioritize projects and work flow based on business needs
• Ability to manage multiple project deadlines and requirements simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• High-level understandings of the design process for websites, social graphics, video work, merchandise design, and ecommerce store development.
• Collaborative, detail oriented, analytical thinker who is able to quickly and calmly react to changing needs and deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Mac OS
• 1-2 years of experience as a designer, production designer, or photographer
• Ad agency, e-commerce and/or Fashion industry experience a plus
• Experience working within a fast paced creative environment
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.