Digital Marketing Executive
Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible to: MD / Head of Sales & Marketing
Department: Production Music, UPM
Location of work: Fulham Broadway
Main purpose of role
To provide Marketing support to the UK Production Music team and help implement all aspects of the Marketing strategy for the business.
• Work with our international marketing department to implement (on a local level) the marketing collateral / tools / devices provided
• Become proficient in Sitecore (our Website CMS) – keep local websites up to date as directed (U.K site as well as client sites BBC, Shed, Pitch Music)
• Become proficient in our e-marketing platform (currently Silverpop) to produce engaging email campaigns as directed.
• Be responsible for implementing our social media strategy – regular updating of our various social media accounts.
• Be responsible for the building and replication of music hard drives for clients as directed
• Assist in ensuring our CRM database is well maintained
• Providing various research and analysis to the sales & marketing team as directed for targeted marketing.
• Assist with providing music searches for clients as needed.
• Assist in implementing all aspects of the agreed sales and marketing strategy.
• Contribute to marketing & promotion ideas for client initiatives.
• Help with organising and attending client events.
• Attend all relevant departmental meetings.
• Attend relevant UK trade shows and client events
• Assist with general office duties during busy periods - answering phones/department mailboxes
• Good technical aptitude
• Basic knowledge of HTML5
• Knowledge of adobe creative suite (Photoshop and indesign)
• A keen interest in production music, film, TV or advertising
• A genuine interest and knowledge in a wide variety of musical styles
• Ability to manage time efficiently and work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be articulate, personable, organised with a good eye for detail
• A self-motivator in addition to being a team player
• Proactive with an inquisitive/curious mind and a flexible approach to work
• Strong technical background – knowledge of MAC & PC functionality
• Passionate about music
• Fast and Independent learner
• Film, Editing and VFX Skills
• Photography Skills
• Experience in Production Music
• Experience and/or interest in the film, TV or advertising
• Interest in digital media
• Experience using Dreamweaver and Silverpop
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Universal Music Job Description1