Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant to support Senior Executive and department head of Consumer Engagement. Duties will include standard administrative support that includes basic phones, coordinating complicated and busy meeting schedules, make travel arrangements, and maintain calendars that include staff activities. Powerpoint projects will be involved as well as setting up and managing meetings that include audio and video conferencing.
• Answer and manage busy phones (incoming and outgoing)
• Schedule, coordinate and manage meeting requests with ability to independently prioritize & maintain calendars and contacts
• Includes ordering food and setting up accordingly when needed
• Coordinate travel (air, ground, hotel) – domestic and international
• Manage incoming and outgoing packages and mail
• Create and finesse powerpoint presentations as directed
• Complete expense reports
• Track vacation for department staff
• Keep track of executive and help him stay on schedule
• Other special projects as needed
• Highly proficient in Microsoft outlook to include outlook, excel and powerpoint (with good design instincts)
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Solid understanding and hands on knowledge of internet research use
• Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and prioritize work based on executive needs
• Strong acumen in herding executive to stay on track of schedule
• At least 4 years in a professional environment
• At least two years supporting a high level executive who has a very busy schedule
• Minimum 4-year college education
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.