Collaborations Coordinator & Admin Assistant
Zooz Technology CorporationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 10:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Collaborations Coordinator & Admin Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Collaborations Coordinator & Admin Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Collaborations Coordinator & Admin Assistant? We are looking for someone to join the Zooz Group team in a contractor role to commence. This role is expected to progress into a Talent Manager role in the medium term. Roles and responsibilities include:
Talent Deal Coordination
- Send weekly reminders via text to all Talent with deliverables needing to be fulfilled for the week.
- Keep Managers threaded in all Talent Communications over Text
- Create Calendar event for all Content Due Dates (Approval Date, Go Live Date) Send to talent + Talent Managers
- Call 5 influencers weekly to touch base/ get updates
- Verify all Talent Current Address - Update in Talent Contact Info
- Manage Smaller Talent Collaborations
- Organize 1 in person meeting for Talent Managers with Top talent each week.
- Organize 1 Google Meet Video Conference with top talent for Talent Managers each week.
- Organize 1 In person Meeting with Core LA Brands every 2 weeks or so for Talent Managers.
- Connect with New Talent 1 X Weekly (Phone Call)
- Send all Content Briefs/Content Guides to Talent for Deals Closed - Keep Talent Managers CC'd
- Send Through for Approval from Brand - Keep Talent Managers CC'd
Updating Tracking Documents & Organize Forms
- Update Deal Tracker Schedules Each Working Day (Each Monday add in confirmed sales from the previous week)
- Manage all Talent Proposal Request from Executive Team
- Generate and manager Order Forms for all Deals Booked.
- Update all Talent Media Kits with new analytics on ongoing basis
- Create new Talent Database organizing talent by category, gender splits, Follower counts, Location, Gender
- Build and Manage Content Pipeline for top tier brands
- Identify brands, brands contact person to outreach to
- Add contacts via database as new opportunity
- Add to sequence in CRM and monitor, continue conversation with Brand contact to the point of setting up a call with Talent Managers
Talent Business Development
- Identify Influencers that are not represented. Outreach via CRM and manage initial conversations
- Manage Channel Partner introductions and set up call for executive team
- Put calls in Executive Team calendar for introductory calls with potential talent This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.