Intern - Content Creation
Zhive MediaRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/26/2023 5:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Content Creation jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Content Creation postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Duration: Remote duration 2-3 months, Start as soon as possible
Responsible To: CEO of Zhive
Type of Role: Internship, Unpaid (5- 8 hours per week)
This position will shape the Zhive digital magazine and inspire creatively compelling content. The role requires the production of content for Tik Tok and Instagram to shape how we tell stories.
Zhive Media is a digital community that educates and connects the next generation of young entrepreneurs, innovators, activists, scientists, leaders, creatives, and so many more. Our mission is to curate content and community that sparks the ingenuity of girls, non-binary, and LGBTQ+ individuals across the world.
We strive to be a team that demonstrates a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment. We believe in personal growth and encourage all levels of experience to apply.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has availability to devote at least 5 hours per week
• A high level of professional judgment to organize, plan and manage multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a team
• Deadline orientated with the ability to juggle a myriad of details while maintaining a big-picture strategic view
• Experience with Google docs, Zoom, video editing, and Canva is preferred
• Project planning and production scheduling preferred
• Understands trends of Tik Tok and Instagram and can create content that appeals to a teen audience