ZealotNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2019 2:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Audio Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Audio Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Audio Assistant?
Full Time Job
Global creative marketing company seeks an Audio Assistant to join its rapidly growing New York office.
The Audio Assistant will provide audio post production support for theatrical, television, and digital projects, including: trailers, TV spots, promo reels, sizzles, branded content, social spots, and radio spots. This position reports directly to the Senior Audio Engineer, and works closely with production and creative staff.
The ideal candidate must have a keen interest and robust understanding of Pro Tools, audio mixing, and sound design.
It is imperative that the candidate is a good communicator, has a strong sense of storytelling with sound, and enjoys partnering with colleagues in different cities.
- Assisting the Senior Audio Engineer
- Coordinating with the Finishing department to create mix preps
- Loading mix preps into sessions for Audio Engineers
- Mixing smaller-scale projects and overflow work as needed
- Exporting final audio files
- Backing up all sessions, SFX and Music libraries, as well as any other file management as needed
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant audio work experience in a creative vendor/studio environment
- Strong familiarity with Pro Tools
- Excellent management/verbal and written communication skills
- Must enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to thrive and multi-task in a busy office with multiple daily deadlines