ZEALOTNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Global creative marketing company seeks an Audio Assistant to join its rapidly growing New York office.
The Audio Assistant will provide audio post production support for theatrical, television, and digital projects, including: trailers, TV spots, promo reels, sizzles, branded content, social spots, and radio spots. This position reports directly to the Senior Audio Engineer, and works closely with production and creative staff.
The ideal candidate must have a keen interest and robust understanding of Pro Tools, audio mixing, and sound design.
It is imperative that the candidate is a good communicator, has a strong sense of storytelling with sound, and enjoys partnering with colleagues in different cities.
- Assisting the Senior Audio Engineer
- Coordinating with the Finishing department to create mix preps
- Loading mix preps into sessions for Audio Engineers
- Mixing smaller-scale projects and overflow work as needed
- Exporting final audio files
- Backing up all sessions, SFX and Music libraries, as well as any other file management as needed
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant audio work experience in a creative vendor/studio environment
- Strong familiarity with Pro Tools
- Excellent management/verbal and written communication skills
- Must enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to thrive and multi-task in a busy office with multiple daily deadlines
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online