Promotions & Partnerships Manager
zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 11:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Promotions & Partnerships Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Promotions & Partnerships Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotions & Partnerships Manager? zakHill Group, a Santa Monica based entertainment and marketing partnerships agency seeks a Manager to pitch and manage third party promotional relationships for entertainment clients including videogame publishers and major studios.
Position is salaried with benefits package.
• Present home entertainment, videogame and television properties to select brands with the goal of securing partnerships for assigned properties
• Create pitch strategies and partnership tie-in ideas to facilitate discussions
• Negotiate deal points for each partnership
• Manage compilation of weekly status reports
• Support client account leader on client communications and strategy documents
• Participate on client management calls/meetings to provide updates and ensure client goals and expectations are met
• Manage client records and log client notes in database
• Research industry trends and maintain current knowledge of brand campaigns and marketing strategies
• Assist with company initiatives and projects on an ad hoc basis
• 3-5 years' experience in either consumer promotions, sponsorship sales or retail promotions
• Working knowledge of entertainment promotions
• Existing brand relationships
• Solid knowledge of videogame industry
Skills and requirements:
• Strong ability to communicate: ability to forge new relationships; convey ideas via email and PowerPoint; present creative ideas to small groups
• Highly organized, ability to multi-task: juggle multiple projects, follow-up and meet deadlines
• Outgoing and upbeat personality
• Creative thinker
• Comfortable working in a small office environment (currently from home) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.