Paid Intern - Entertainment Partnerships
zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Santa Monica boutique entertainment and marketing promotions agency specializing in third party promotional outreach for entertainment entities, seeks a Fall Intern to assist with a variety of support tasks. This is a full time internship, but can accommodate for a part time intern.
Clients of agency include: major studios, gaming, entertainment honorary organizations, etc. Position is a paid internship. Course credit is also available.
• Compiling competitive research reports
• Creating PowerPoint presentations and wrap reports
• Researching and tracking information from public sources including industry news sources
• Assisting office personnel with daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to bulk mailings, answer phones, etc.
• Placing outbound calls to research brands and agencies to find and/or confirm contacts
• Assisting with in-house database including data entry, data compilations and list pulls
• Building and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
• Managing client records and logging client notes in database
• Prior agency and/or marketing experience required
Skills and requirements:
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Familiarity with File Maker helpful but not required
• Professional phone personality
• Great research skills
• Able to manage time effectively and execute time-sensitive projects
• Comfortable conducting outbound calls to find and confirm information
• Comfortable working in a small office environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online