Entertainment Partnerships Manager
zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
zakHill Group, a boutique entertainment and marketing partnerships agency seeks a Manager to pitch and manage third party promotional relationships for entertainment clients. Position reports to agency leadership and will support a major studio and videogame clients.
Position is salaried with benefits package. zakHill Group is based in Santa Monica.
• Present home entertainment and videogame properties to select brands with the goal of securing partnerships for assigned properties
• Create pitch strategies and partnership tie-in ideas to facilitate discussions
• Negotiate deal points for each partnership
• Manage compilation of weekly status reports
• Support client account leader on client communications and strategy documents
• Participate on client management calls/meetings to provide updates and ensure client goals and expectations are met
• Manage client records and log client notes in database
• Research industry trends and maintain current knowledge of brand campaigns and marketing strategies
• Assist with company initiatives and projects on an ad hoc basis
• 3-5 years' experience in either consumer promotions, sponsorship sales or retail promotions
• Working knowledge of entertainment promotions
• Existing brand relationships
• Solid knowledge of videogame industry
Skills and requirements:
• Strong ability to communicate:
o Phone skills: ability to forge new relationships
o Written communications: convey ideas via email and PowerPoint
o Presentations skills: present creative ideas to small groups
• Highly organized, ability to multi-task: juggle multiple projects, follow up and meet deadlines
• Outgoing and upbeat personality
• Creative thinker
• Comfortable working in a small office environment
• Proficient at Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online