Director of Partnerships
zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 4:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director of Partnerships jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Director of Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director of Partnerships? zakHill Group, a Santa Monica based entertainment and marketing partnerships agency seeks a Director to pitch and manage third party promotional relationships for entertainment clients including a streaming service.
Position is salaried with benefits package.
• Work with company principals to create overarching pitch strategies and targeted brand concepts to facilitate discussions
• Present entertainment titles to select brands with the goal of securing partnerships for assigned properties
• Negotiate deal points for each partnership
• Oversee drafting of legal contracts and facilitate legal approvals and signatories
• Manage timeline of program executions ensuring team launches partnerships on time and in accordance with contract
• Manage compilation of weekly status reports and team assigned to client
• Support principal on client communications, monthly summaries & wrap reports
• Lead client calls/meetings to provide updates and ensure client goals and expectations are met
• Manage client records and log client notes in database
• Research industry trends and maintain current knowledge of brand campaigns and marketing strategies
• Assist with company initiatives and projects on an ad hoc basis
• 5+ year experience in either brand partnerships/promotions, branded integrations, licensed partnerships
• Existing brand relationships
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Photoshop
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks in a timely manner and stay organized and schedule work effectively
• BA/BS degree from accredited university
Skills and requirements:
• Outgoing personality and must work well with others; collaborative team player
• Able to communicate effectively and tactfully through electronic communications, in person and on the telephone.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
• Outgoing and upbeat personality
• Creative thinker
• Comfortable working in a small office environment (currently from home & no date set yet to return to office) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.