Zak Barnett StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Type: Full-time (The position is 70% Sales duties and 30% administrative duties)
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Collaborate with the Business Development Managers on how to further the ZBS mission and expand business opportunities
· Generate new sales, meet sales goals and assist Business Development Managers in various sales-related duties
· Maintain and plan daily and weekly call reports as well as CRM systems and spreadsheets
· Other Tasks: Facility Management, Checking in Students, Maintain Studio décor, Assist in ZBS Events and Keep detailed notes in the company meetings, and Maintain Client Relationships
· 2+ Years Experience in the Entertainment Industry or in Retail/Customer Service/Sales Roles.
· Not afraid to makes 100+ calls and experience with CRM's
· Thorough understanding of the actor's craft, and the acting industry
- Good at Customer Service, Prospecting, Negotiations, Product Knowledge, and Presentation & Closing Skills
· Highly personable and collaborative individual who is highly organized and detailed oriented.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers)
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to maintain confidential information and professional discretion
· Excels at Sales/Customer Service
This position is a summary of the regular functions of the job performed by the employee. This is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
ZBS is a cutting-edge, acting studio located in Hollywood, CA focused on ''Acting for the Whole Self''. Our clients are some of the most prominent emerging faces in Hollywood today, ranging from ages nine-adult, those just starting out, to Oscar and Emmy Winners. Our ongoing classes and intensives are supplemented by community and industry events. Currently, ZBS is looking for a full-time Junior Sales Associate. This job is ideally for someone who is or was recently working in a retail environment, customer service, or sales role. The ideal candidate would have exceptional skills on the phone, possess great closing skills, be a strong people person, has a focused mindset to increase sales by leveraging existing opportunities while creating a pathway to take our business to the next level.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online