Junior Business Development Manager
Zak Barnett StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ZBS is a cutting-edge, acting studio located in Hollywood, CA focused on ''Acting for the Whole Self''. Our clients are some of the most prominent emerging faces in Hollywood today, ranging from ages nine-adult, those just starting out, to Oscar and Emmy Winners. Our ongoing classes and intensives are supplemented by community and industry events. Currently, ZBS is looking for a full-time exempt Junior Business Development Manager. This job is ideally for someone who is or was working in a talent agency/ management company / casting office / and /or has sales and customer service experience. The ideal candidate would be a strong people person, would provide support to the ZBS staff by increasing sales, admin, and relationship management.
The position will 70% Sales & Retention duties and 30% Administrative
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Collaborating with the CEO and other company directors on how to further the ZBS mission as well expand business opportunities
· Helping with the retention of current students and generating new sales by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
· Assisting ZBS Staff on various sales-related duties (sending personalized emails, generating lists, maintaining CRM, client calls, etc.)
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans
· Maintain and build industry relations through networking, database management etc.
· Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Maintaining Client Relationships, Maintaining CRM system & spreadsheets
· Facility Management, Checking Students in, Maintaining Studio décor
· Assisting in ZBS Events
$45k base + $10-20k bonus
· Agency, Management & Casting background experience is a bonus.
· Qualifying degree in Arts Administration/Management/Sales
· Thorough understanding of the actor's craft, and the acting industry
· Experience working with CRMs
· Experience working with diverse student qualification
· Highly personable and collaborative
· Thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment
· Highly organized, and detail-oriented
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers)
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to maintain confidential information and professional discretion
· Excels at Sales/Customer Service
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online