Senior Video Editor
YZ ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2022 11:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Senior Video Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Video Editor postings
Full Time Job
Growing digital production company looking for Full Time Editors in fast paced environment.
Must have prior experience in Editing in a fast paced high volume work place.
We are searching for full-time Video Editors to help us create content for various channels on Youtube. The ideal candidate must have experience editing content in a fast paced environment, creative mindset, humorous and packed with entertainment. Special FX experience is a plus. Specific experience in creating Youtube content would be ideal. Must be efficient in Final Cut Pro x, premiere pro, and photoshop. Position has unlimited room for growth for the right person.
* 2+ years of experience in social media video production and editing, with demonstrated results in creating widely shared videos on social and online platforms
* Ability to work independently and with our creative team
* Self-motivated and can stick to deadlines to deliver accurately and on time
* Proficient in Premiere Pro
* Strong storytelling abilities with run and gun, non-scripted footage
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to accept and give creative feedback
* Creative problem solver with a love of working in a fast-paced environment
* Motion graphic and graphic design experience is a plus
* Experience with social media is a plus
Please submit your portfolio/reels via email with the subject line ''Social Producer/Editor Application // YOUR NAME'' Also, please include a short summary of why you think you're the right candidate and what special quality you feel you could add to the team. We are excited to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year DOE