Production & Operations Coordinator
Full Time Job
Yondr has a simple purpose: to show people how powerful a moment can be when we aren't focused on documenting or broadcasting it. We create phone-free spaces for musicians, comedians, teachers, and organizations.
The Production & Operations Coordinator will join the Production & Operations team and work closely with our Artist Relations and Partnerships teams to plan and manage Yondr experiences -- from arena shows to parties to classrooms.
The ideal candidate will be excited to play an integral role in supporting a fast-growing company's Production & Operations strategy in the office and on the ground.
- Manage Yondr advancing for tours and one-off events including venue communications, shipments, inventory, marketing messaging, and staffing
- Manage all aspects of school and other long-term partner implementations, including logistics, student presentations, training, marketing messaging, and staffing
- Act as Yondr's on-site lead at a range of events (moderate to significant travel depending on time of year)
- Recruit, train, and manage a regional staffing organization with part-time tour managers, event managers, and production assistants
- Manage all regional inventory and logistics including warehousing, return shipping, quality control, systems, and cost
- Maintain relationships with schools, venues, courthouses, and other regional Yondr partners
- Support Partnerships and Artist Relations teams with invoicing, processes, systems, and strategy
- Maintain and improve day-to-day operations, including managing budgets, booking travel, organizing contractor payments, customer check-ins, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years in Event Production, Talent Agency, Artist Management, Logistics Coordination, Account Management, Education, or Promoter roles
- A deep network of regional event professionals
- Attention to detail and organization in all aspects of responsibilities
- Astute problem-solving skills; i.e. can put out fires while thinking strategically about the best way to solve larger issues
- Excited to travel and be on the road, and open to working on weekends and at odd hours
- Proficiency in Google Suite, spreadsheets, and systems
- Communicates best in-person
- Pragmatic with a bit of whimsy
- Lover of live music and the outdoors
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online