Manager - US Music
YM&U GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
YMU is seeking an experienced and talented Day to Day Manager to join our team. They will have a high degree of visibility across all company departments, artists, managers, and platform partners. They will manage timelines, budgets, content, and goals across a roster of 2-4 artists and report to the Executive managing the respective clients. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must.
The Manager is responsible for …
• Manage day-to-day artist interaction.
• For touring needs, hire and oversee tour staff, advance artist shows, book artist travel and create itineraries, prepare travel visas and work permits for artist and crew, manage and distribute artist tour and promotional schedules, prepare budgets for tour opportunities.
• Oversee tour marketing efforts with agency, local promoters, venues and other YMU team members.
• Setting up and managing studio bookings and writing and recording sessions.
• Manage delivery of assets to labels, PR teams, brand partners, agents and promoters as needed.
• Develop, launch, and analyze digital campaigns for YMU artists, from inception through post-launch
• Manage goals, strategy, and budget for each artist.
• Work closely and collaboratively with management and internal departments to champion social-first ideas, develop editorial calendars, and execute integrated global activations.
• Effectively collaborate with internal and external teams, including labels, venue promoters, streaming services, PR, social platforms, and creative partners to coordinate artist's releases.
• Creation and maintenance of marketing plans, timelines, release grids, and marketing updates.
• Collaborate with internal teams, including Streaming + Sales, Creative, and Publicity.
• Develop goals and performance metrics for campaigns.
• Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for our artists and their fans.
• Monitor campaigns regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Report weekly to senior staff and managers, providing actionable insights and campaign updates.
• Build and maintain relationships with artists and managers, including communicating product updates and best practices.
• Archiving and organizing all digital assets.
• Assist with branding/sponsorship opportunities.
• Responsible for managing merchandise inventory and sales opportunities (both online and touring).
• Working with creative teams & managers to develop assets for artists (press photos, promotion videos, artwork, live visuals)
• Work with publicists to review, approve, and set up PR opportunities.
• Proof-read and manage content for all clients' properties.
• Maintain master artist calendar and assist managers and clients with any required administrative duties.
• Manage rights and legal clearance with both major and indie labels for album, side artist, and remix agreements.
$70,000.00 - 99,000.00 per year
$70,000 - $99,000 We offer a wide variety of benefits including: • Unlimited holiday (PTO) • Access to flexible working conditions - we believe with performance comes freedom • Paid Medical, Dental and Vision • 401K • Bonus scheme • FOND employee benefit platform
We are a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US, YMU provides a portfolio of services to a wide range of clients consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers, TV personalities and voiceover artists.
• or 3 to 5 years professional experience at a record label, or creative/A&R at a music publisher or as a product manager.
• Prior experience and knowledge of working across social channels, with email and web platforms, and paid social media campaigns on a global level.
• Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines.
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
• Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our artists
• Ability to think strategically but still execute tactically
• Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
• A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously on tight timelines.
• Personal initiative, and a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to conceive and execute innovative ideas.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook etc.
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
• Operates with significant autonomy
• Bachelor's Degree preferred Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online