Intern - Content
XYZ FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Content jobs in Los Angeles-CA
XYZ Films is seeking an energetic and motivated content intern for 2-3 days per week, from 10am to 5pm. The internship is unpaid and no school credit is required.
Interns will be exposed to the world of development. They will read scripts and write coverage, where they will learn how to evaluate scripts from a creative perspective and will weigh in on criteria such as story, characters, visual elements, etc. They will learn about developing a film, what makes a good script, the problems that might arise throughout the development process (and how to avoid them), and much more.
XYZ Films is an integrated content company whose mission is to empower visionary storytellers from every corner of the planet. XYZ was founded in 2008 by Nate Bolotin, Nick Spicer, and Aram Tertzakian. XYZ has been behind films such as The Raid franchise, BAFTA winner Under the Shadow, and Sundance winner I Don't Feel at Home in this World Anymore.
• Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, etc.)
• Independent, self-starter, proactive and motivated to learn
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure
• Passion for independent genre cinema
• Must be willing to commit a minimum of 12 weeks from the date of hiring
• Must be able to work in Los Angeles (hybrid/remote format possible)
• Must have reliable transportation (hybrid/remote format possible)
• Must have a laptop
• Must be passionate about Film, TV, and the entertainment industry as a whole
Throughout the internship, interns will have the opportunity to sit in on conference calls and meetings, and schedule Q&A sessions with all of the executives, allowing for a more in-depth learning experience.